Wednesday 13 May 2009

Ane in Haarlem


Last weekend I had the privilege to see Ane Brun live in the Patronaat in Haarlem [Holland] and it was my first time seeing this lovely lady outside of Sweden. It was the last show of the European tour of the Sketches. Sketches is the acoustic version of the latest album Changing of The Seasons that was released last spring. I bought it at Klicktrack, and so can you!

Ane and her diamonds were in a great mood and it was fun to see her make small talk in English instead of Swedish in between songs. She dedicated the song Changing of The Seasons to me and my fellow Scandinavians that night :)

Pssst! Ane is going on a Scandinavian tour after the summer, but if you are lucky you can see her in the UK during may. Check out more specific tour dates at AneBrun.com