Sunday 2 May 2010

There's a Razzia going on!


One of my favorite Swedish record labels is Razzia Records. They represent many of my personal favorites and some of the biggest names in pop Sweden today, such as: Hello Saferide, Timo Räisänen, Säkert!, Maia Hirasawa, Firefox AK, Jonna Lee and Tomas Rusiak.

They have released a few compilation albums, often mixes of known and not so well known artists and sometimes tracks that hasn't been released before. Check out the track listings for There's a Razzia going on vol 1 and 2 below. It's perfect for all of you who is looking for a new Swedish favorite!

There's a Razzia going on vol 1.
01. Hello Saferide I was definitely made for these times
02. Adiam Dymott
Memory loss
03. Konie
My Life Is Shit But I Am Funky (remix)
04.
I ARE DROID Blood & Ether
05. Firefox AK vs Laid Once I was like you
06. Maia Hirasawa
Melody
07. Tripoli
Walk on
08. Säkert!
Det var tre månader sedan idag
09. They Live By Night
Meaningless repair
10. Timo Räisänen
Spill your beans
11. Svenska Kürkan
Besatt
12. The Plan
Stay Awhile
13. Jonna Lee
I wrote this song
14. Mange Schmidt feat. Thomas Rusiak & Eye N I
Håll käften del 2
15. Thunder Express
Switch
16. Tellevika feat. Firefox AK
Eric
17. Ebbot Lundberg & Mattias Bärjed
Coming down cold

There's a Razzia going on vol 2.
01. Hello SaferideI fold
02. Joel AlmeYou remember the goodtimes but the goodtimes don't remember...
03.
David Sandström OverdriveSong is holy
04. Theodor Jensen – BAPADA
05. I ARE DROID – With lowered arms
06. Konie I'm just another boy
07.
Dundertåget – Låt mej va
08. Jonna Lee – Violent Playground
09.
They live by night Ctr+Alt+Del My Heart (Fredrick Carlsson Remix)
10.
Säkert!Min hemstad
11. Maia Hirasawa – Because of you

Jonna Lee - I Wrote This Song


I ARE DROID - Blood and Ether


Timo Räisänen - My Valentine


These compilations and much more can be found in the Razzia Records MP3-Shop, get your own copy today!